Everything you’ll ever need – get your new Army Painter hobby tools and perfect your craft!
The Hobby Set has everything a wargamer and painter could want – all in one box. From assembling to painting – the set can do it all. With The Army Painter tools, glue, paints and brushes – including a basecoat primer, you need look no further to get started with the exciting hobby of assembling and painting miniatures for boardgames and wargames alike. Veteran or beginner alike – this high quality & value set offers fantastic products to an unparallel price, making it the best beginner set in the industry.
- Everything you need to get started – in one box
- High-quality products from the Army Painter
- A fantastic top value set for board gamers & wargamers
- 12x Warpaints 12ml
- 3x Hobby Brushes
- 1x Miniature & Model File
- 1x Plastic Frame Cutter
- 1x Paint Mixing Tray
- 1x FREE Superglue
- 1x The Army Painter Painting Guide
- 1x Tool Guide
Also known as polystyrene cement, this special glue will mend and make attractive bonds between plastic parts of any miniature. Once dry, the miniature parts are fused together for a strong joint.
This special non-toxic glue is used for glueing rocks, sand, grass or similar to a miniature base. Also perfect for glueing polyfoam for scenery.
Also known as cyanoacrylate – this is super glue at its best. Medium thickness and high quality, this Super Glue is ideal for miniatures and small parts due to its precision tip. Creates a very strong bond between the parts being glued.
Magic Super Glue Activator
Instantly bonds model and miniature pieces. Most super glue can take up to 10-30 seconds to harden. Not anymore! Save time with Magic Super Glue Activator and gain more hours at the gaming table – truly magical!
Most Wanted Brush Set
Wargamer: Insane Detail
Made using Rotmarder sable, this extremely fine and pointed brush is perfect for painting ultra precise highlights, facial tattoos or just insane details.
The most versatile brush in our line-up, the Regiment brush is ideal for speed painting large batches of troops really fast! Its Rotmarder sable hair holds a fine tip for more detailed work.
Wargamer: Small Drybrush
This innovative drybrush is set at a 43º angle – the perfect angle for dry brushing small areas of the models like chainmail, facial hair or a weapon!
- The very best brushes in the business – in one set
- Hand-made quality and rotmarder sable hair
- Triangular precision grip ensures perfect control
Hobby Starter Brush Set
Hobby: Standard Brush
Designed specifically for basecoating miniatures. The Standard Brush is the perfect size for achieving smooth, even coverage.
Drybrush to quickly and easily create great effects on your wargaming figures.
Hobby: Small Detail
Designed with an ultra-fine point, perfect for adding details to your model such as eyes, tattoos, belt buckles and much more!
- 3 Brushes for any paint task
- Triangular precision grip ensures perfect control
- Best quality synthetic hair for the perfect paint job
Hobby Tool Kit
This amazing set has been designed to give the wargamer a “one box fits all” tool kit. Includes all the basic tools you need to assemble any miniatures army. It also includes a free 5g Super Glue as well as a guide to tool safety and the Army Painter Technique Painting Guide.
- Free 5G Super Glue
- Also contains: Hobby File, Hobby Knife, Green Stuff (2 pieces), hobby drill ( 3 drill bits), hobby side cutter, sculting tool
- Super saver set of high quality tools & Glue
- All-in-one set – the peftect gift
Miniature and Model Drill
The Drill is a well known and valuable tool for the converter and modeller. Drill holes in metal, resin and plastic miniatures with the drill bits provided.
- Use for plastic, resin and metal miniatures
- Includes 3 drill bits: 1.0, 1.4 & 1.8mm
- Drill head fits up to 3mm drill bit
Precision Side Cutter
Made from stainless steel with a safety grip handle, the Precision Side Cutter is perfect for cutting metal miniatures or large bits of resin. Ideal for small cuts like arms, heads or weapons. Use to imitate cuts and battlefield damage on larger miniatures.
- Perfect for metal and resin miniatures!
- Precise and sharp!
- Safety Handle ensures strong grip
Miniature and Model Files
These diamond files are extremely versatile tools for the wargamer & hobbyist. A must-have for custom conversions and cleaning mold lines, as well as preparing pieces for glueing.
- Works on plastic, resin or metal surfaces
- 3 different types will get any job done!
- High quality diamond files
The Hobby Knife is essentially a surgical scalpel made or miniatures. Razor sharp and very precise, it is a fundamental tool for all wargamers.
- Ideal for cutting in plastic or tiny metal bits
- Safety Grip Handle
- Razor sharp for perfect cuts
Tweezers are a very useful tool for assembling miniatures and handling small components, especially for gluing, converting or handling decals.
- Glue with perfect precision and control
- 2 different types for any task
These sculpting tools, when used in conjunction with Green Stuff, offer the modelling hobbyist a range of different shapes for any sculpting project.
- Customise your miniatures
- 3 different tool – 6 different tips
- Perfect for Green Stuff
The original Kneadatite (best known as Green Stuff) is used by model makers and hobbyists for conversions, filling mold lines and sculpting miniatures.
- Great for adding bits or hiding mold lines
- Hardens when the two components are mixed
- Use with super glue to glue larger components
Miniature & Model Magnets
These supercharged rare-earth magnets are very high grade & strength (N52), enabling you to do complex conversions or simply magnetise different weapons to your models.
- Super Strong Rare-Earth Magnets
- Perfect for chaning weapons
- Multiple sizes for any task
- 80 x 3mm & 20 x 5mm
Plastic Frame Cutter
The Plastic Frame Cutter is sharp, thin and precise. With this specialized tool you can cut your models from the sprue with ease and precision. It is ideal for trimming and converting all plastic models and miniatures.
- Sharp and precise
- Safety grip handle
- Perfect for cutting out miniature bits from a frame
Paint Mixing Empty Bottles
These 12ml paint bottles are used to customize your paint by mixing different colours together. See-through labels let you see your new custom paint colour. You also get space on the label to make notes on what paint was mixed in.
- 6 x 12ml bottles with a cut-out label to see your colour
- Customise your label to keep track of your colour mix
- Dropper bottles ensure your paint is not drying out
Heavy pigment, old paint or a combination thereof: the Mixing Balls will make your paints perfect again. The 5.5 mm stainless steel high-grade Mixing Balls will blend medium and pigment perfectly together, with a few shakes of your paint bottle.
- Perfect for warpaints bottle
- 5.5mm diameter stainless steel
- 100 mixing balls
This premium set gives you 10 drill bits and all the different drill bit sizes you could possible want (8) – to finish any task involving miniatures, drilling magnets in place or similar.
- 10 drills: 2 x 0.7mm, 2 x 0.9mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
- Use in conjunction with the miniature & model drill
- Include a 3mm drill for magnets
Self-healing Cutting Mat
The Cutting Mat is used as a base for all modelling, assembling and conversions of wargaming miniatures. It will protect your workstation from unnecessary damage. The Cutting Mat is self-healing and comes with cutting/measuring lines for precise cuts.
- 220×300 mm or 8.7×11.8 inch in size
- Self-healing 3 layer design
- 1/8” (3mm) thick highly durable PVC material
- Protects your blades from becoming dull
- Includes scale lines measured in millimetres
- Can be used on either side!