We are now less than 4 weeks away from opening our doors to all you lucky people.
The tickets are printed and the hundreds of you that have already purchased should be getting them very soon. For those that haven’t yet, get them before they are gone!
Special Edition WWII Policeman figure
Just like last year, everyone who attends the event will be given a special free model on the day.
This year, Warlord sculptor Wojtek has produced this stalwart 1940s British Bobby, blowing his whistle to summon help, service revolver at the ready. Here’s the first glimpse of this exclusive model:
For those that missed out on last year’s fantastic festival of fun here is what we have in store for you:
- A chance to see and speak to some of the leading artisans in the industry, including artists, sculptors, painters and games designers.
- Tours of the factory and manufacturing facilities so you can experience first-hand what it takes to create a toy soldier.
- Beautiful display games from legends of the hobby Perry Miniatures, Empress Miniatures, North Star and many more.
- Interactive/participation games for all our games systems including a sneak peek at a test version of Beyond the Gates of Antares.
- Seminars and Q&A’s with Paul Sawyer, Rick Priestley, Alessio Cavatore and new for 2014 Daniel Falconbridge, Editor in Chief of Wargames Illustrated!
- A paint and take area allowing you to use Army Painter products on pre-made and sprayed figures to practice your skills.
- A painting competition across many categories. Get your entry immortalised on our website and pick up some great prizes!
- Re-enactors showing you what historical kit really looks like.
- Traders from all across the industry including ourselves: 4Ground, Caliver Books, Arcane Scenery, Paul’s Modelling Workshop, Mandatory Miniatures, Mantic Games, Sarissa Precision, Mongoose Publishing, Warbases and even more!
- Full Breakfast, Lunch and BBQ available on site by Sonnets Cafe.
You can be sure that when the doors open at 10am on the 26th of July we are all in for a real treat.
“It reminded me of the good old days of the Citadel Open days back in the 80’s!” Aly Morrison – Sculpting legend
“What a great day, thank you for letting me be part of it all.” Andy Chambers – Games Designer extraordinaire
“But why is all the rum gone?” Rick Priestley
“I promised myself I wouldn’t start another games system… I failed!” John Montgomery – Wargames addict
Note that tickets are only available on our UK webstore. If you shop in our USA webstore, please email us to get your tickets.