For those of you lucky enough to have been at the Salute wargaming show at the weekend, you might have spotted these tasty new items, just in ready for the imminent launch of the Terminator Genisys miniatures game from River Horse:
TERMINATOR GENISYS: THE WAR AGAINST THE MACHINES
- Full-colour rulebook: 128 pages
- Exclusive metal Kyle Reese model (brings special abilities, command options and heroic feats)
- 10 Terminator Endoskeletons (Two different posses, advancing and… relentlessly advancing!)
- 5 Terminator Crawlers (You thought the ENDO was done?!)
- 16 Resistance Soldiers (with a selection of weapons from missile launchers to plasma rifles!)
- Quickstart rules: 16 pages
- 2 punchboards: Includes all the scenery, tokens and gaming aids needed to play!
- 1 full colour double-sided 2’x3′ gaming mat
- 1 full-colour double-sided rules reference sheet
- 13 colour-coded dice: 2 sets of D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20
- 1 custom made metal colour Fate die
We’ve seen the Endoskeleton sprues previously – and they’re even in the hands of some of our lucky customers – however this past week we got our first glimpse at the Human Resistance sprues. At Salute, River Horse even had a couple of painted sets on show!
Most of the arm and weapon pieces are interchangeable, so you’ll be able to create a huge variety of poses.
We also have the first look at the rulebook, just in from the River Horse design team – we’ll have more about the contents very soon:
We plan to put the game on pre-order in May, so keep your eyes on the newsletter, or nip over to the Miniatures Game’s Facebook Group!