We are looking to expand our in-house capacity for painting our 28mm miniatures and as such want to add another full-time painter to the creative nerve centre here at Warlord Games.
This role would perfectly suit someone who can paint to the display/showcase standard of the Games Workshop ‘Eavy Metal team. We are not looking for painters who paint ‘army standard’ miniatures.
Work will be on a diverse range of subjects – from our wide range of historical miniatures to our science fiction game, Beyond the Gates of Antares and our forthcoming Doctor Who range.
The successful applicant should be:
- Able to work to mutually agreed deadlines. Clean, detailed work delivered on time is far more important than a near perfect paintjob three weeks late!
- Able to work each day in our Nottingham-based studio – working remotely won’t be considered.
- A driven individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, capable of working under their own initiative as well as within a team.
- A knowledge/interest of military history would be a benefit – as would of tabletop wargaming.
- Capable of painting to the same standard (or better) as in the images shown below.
Salary will be commensurate with experience/skill.
If you think this is the job for you please send your CV, a covering and images of your most recent painted figures to Paul Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: January 30th 2016