Lay down a withering hail of fire and pin your enemy with the new Soviet Maxim MMG team.
The red army used the venerable Maxim Model 1910 as its medium machine gun throughout the war, the very same weapon that had served the Tsarist army in world war 1. It was a capable weapon that could be tripod-, sledge- or wheel-mounted and was often given a useful shield to help preserve the crew.
The Maxim was so heavy and cumbersome, however, unlike most other Soviet weapons, the Germans seldom made use of captured examples.
Soviet Zima Force
After the rapid collapse of the Soviet defences against the German blitzkrieg, Stalin sought to reinforce his lines with veterans from the East. Their vast combat experience proved invaluable when holding off the Axis forces, and acted as a sturdy and resolute core for the Soviet army.
Stalin has high hopes for this task force, it contains everything a Soviet commander needs! It has:
- The new Soviet HQ (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet Maxim MMG team (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet ZIS-3 divisional gun (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet ZIS-2 anti-tank gun (Winter) blister pack
- The new Soviet 82mm medium mortar team (Winter) blister pack
- A Siberian Squad box set
- A Soviet Scout squad blister pack