Following the resounding response to the ‘Radar Assault’ bundle pack that we put together with our friends at Sarissa Precision recently, we’ve persuaded them to work with us on a few more bundles!
These packs are the ideal single-click purchase to provide you with a themed battlefield’s-worth of terrain in one easy package!
European Town Bundle #1
This pack contains;
- 1 x Corner Terrace House (Destroyed)
- 3 x Bombed Out Terrace House
- 1 x Small Shop (Destroyed)
**note that the Destroyed European buildings are not yet available for sale individually through the Warlord webstore – they’ll be made available over the coming weeks – so this is your chance to be among the very first customers to get your hands on them!**
Industrial Factory Bundle #1
This pack contains;
Factory units are buildable with interchangeable walls and can be made into 3 separate units
Once you’ve chosen which pack to purchase, and what theme to give your tabletop battlefield, head on over to the Warlord webstore and take a look at just some of the other Sarissa Precision products to add….
- Why not add more industrial terrain to the Industrial pack above, and create a dense board representing a Soviet city on the Eastern Front – with German and Soviet forces fighting from building to building?
- How about adding an Armoured Train into the mix – you can either use these simply as terrain pieces, or perhaps use the optional rules outlined in the Ostfront Theatre Book?
- You could pick-up a small piece to use as a themed Objective over which to fight – perhaps a bridge, searchlight, machine gun bunker, watch tower, or radar station?
- Why not use Sarissa products to theme your army – perhaps buying a few Landing Craft to create an amphibious assault force for a special Beach Assault game, using our optional Amphibious Assault rules?
- Or simply hunt through their vast range of options for inspiration for your next terrain board – with a stunning centrepiece such as a Church, Factory Building, European Chateau, or Train Station
Change-up your scenery collection regularly to keep your games fresh – add new challenges, objectives, and obstacles!