I've been slowly working on my Horns of the Buffalo set... The week prior to Easter I primed the resin biscuit box and biscuit box/mealie bag barricades. Then I cleared off my painting area so we could eatEaster dinner! I finally got motivated to get the paints and lamp back out and knock these out. Here are some pictures. In progress shots and more pictures can be found at the link at the end of this post.
Plenty of pictures of these and the rest of what I've painted of the set here:
Thanks for the compliments guys. So far I'm pretty happy with how the set is coming out. Honestly everything has been fast and easy and I've been very happy with the results I've gotten for the effort I've put into the project.