So after bugging you all with pictures of my first finished units for my Möckern Project for months now, I have decided to give you more of an administrative look into it and show you the OOB´s, plus some info on how I got there:
One of my favourite actions of the Befreiungskrieg, thanks for posting.
On the subject of the EP National Cavalry if the Perry's bring out plastic Ldw cavalry, Dragoons, Uhlans (basically wearing Litewka) a conversion may well be possible using Hussar torsos and Kiwer and/or Colpack heads if you wish to depict those.
@NTM: My hope right now is for Calpe. Peter F. said about two or three years ago that he was planning minis for them. Right now I am not in the mood to convert so mny minis. If I get to the paoint when I have the units painted to play the later (3rd and 4th) assaults on the village and expand the battlefield a little to the east... then I might be willing to if no minis are on the market. For in that phase the cavalry played a much bigger part.
@Grant: Problem with maps is, that they are either poor (poor quality or do not give enought detail) or are copyrighted. I am trying to find something for later posts on this topic, but right now I have none that I can share in public. Drop me a line via the contact form on the right hand side of the blog and I can eMail you some of what I have, though.