Big Al wrote:Wow! Dialisys puts my kidney stone well in the shade! Sorry to hear that. There isn't much that can be said to that. Can't even say "Get well soon" or anything.
grant wrote:So my weekend takings from Spokane shops:
- Flames of War textured bases. Three bags
- FJ dice and 352ID dice tins
- Cassino map tube pack
- bunkers and monastery terrain
- horse drawn limbers and some trucks
- 10.5cm battery for the Germans and a kubelwagen
- Guadalcanal book
- Napoleon in Egypt book
- Mouse Guard rpg box set. A neat find.
- Rare earth magnets like mad. So handy.
- Sabol foam. Handy!
- dirt cheap cutting mats. Mine are done.
- three issues of WI - DDay, Zulu, and Crimea. Next month is Jacobites!
Not a bad haul! Couldn't find Mig powders though.
Cubster wrote:Anyway, my own nerdometer is switching with excitement at the prospect of seeing the 'Avengers Assemble' in 3D on Sunday.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests